- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I bought a used Jeep Liberty and during the 3 months I owned it the battery went dead intermittently 3 times and developed other electrical issues with the dome light, lock switch, and mirror controls. Tech Center Auto had my vehicle for 3 days and Greg gave me regular updates on the status (which was greatly appreciated). They found the issue and repaired it in less than a week and at a VERY reasonable price. These guys are good, and the reviews and references I received were backed up by their work!!
I highly recommend Greg and his team at Tech Center Auto. They service all our fleet vehicles and my personal cars. They are always accommodating, honest and very fair from a price stand point. If you are looking for an experienced garage look no further.